Monday, November 21, 2016

morning to night.timberland womens boots

The Timberland 6-inch Boot, our signature boot, offers unmatched style and comfort for nearly 40 years. Made of high-quality leather from an eco-friendly tannery, they are waterproof sealed seams to keep feet dry regardless of weather conditions.
High-quality full-grain leather from an eco-friendly tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for greater comfort and durability.
Insulation 200 grams PrimaLoft to keep your feet warm.
Waterproof construction with waterproof seams for dry feet in all weather conditions.
Stainless steel parts for an authentic look in the purest Timberland style and for durability.mens timberland 6 inch boots,
Timberland's iconic padded collar for comfort at the ankles.
Lining and textile footbed for extra breathability.
The EVA footbed absorbs and absorbs shock while remaining comfortable from morning to night.timberland womens boots,
The steel shank provides optimal support for growing feet.
The rubber outsole is designed for durability and excellent grip on all surfaces.timberland boots for men,
I ordered her Timberland on 1 January and they arrived on 07 January. At first I hesitated a lot before ordering them because I did not trust them too much and I was afraid they were not like the picture! I received them well, the size is perfect! I do 40, I took 40 EU / 7 US and they are perfect! They are even more beautiful in real than in photo! If you want to order them, go there they are delivered quickly and the seller responds quickly to emails. For the sizes they are already translated on the site, timberland boots for women,do not go elsewhere because you are likely to be deceived. For example I have greatly hesitated for the size on the Internet I made the converter EU / US and it gave me 8 and on this item the 8 gives a size that is not mine. Perfect I explain to you on the sizes you already have them in French and they are translated in size US! (Ex you made of the 40 like me you have 40 EU / 7 US, it is already translated) I recommend this product to all! They are really beautiful! Thank you very much !womens timberland boots,

No comments:

Post a Comment