Monday, November 21, 2016

I bought them for winter in strasbourg


I bought them for winter in strasbourg - I am an Australian student and I am not used to the times it makes here. These boots are beautiful, my feet are always warm. Plus they are completely waterproof and I have no worries when it snows. very happy. Very comfortable, even if I was scared by putting them first because they are very hard. After 3 weeks I'm more accustomed to it so they are softer now. Anyway, it's good.
One thing: first I ordered them in size 8 (39) as usual, but they were too big and so I had to send them back and make an exchange for the other size (38). Therefore advice to take a smaller size.
Original color and more feminine than the traditional yellow titi.timberland mens shoes,
Be careful though if you have thick ankle. The edge is stiff and can be a little painful to walk when new.
Rapid dispatch.
The shoes (white) are very beautiful and good quality, packed in the original box supplied.
But be careful, my foot swim a little at the level of the ankle so the use of thick socks is mandatory. Also, the color of the shoe taken in photo does not correspond to the model received. I guess it's because of the lighting, but you can be disappointed. latest timberland boots,
I highly recommend. The Timberland are really great shoes that allow to spend the winter and the days of rain to dry! For info, contrary to what is recommended, I ordered the pair to my usual size.timberland shoes for men, timberland shoes uk, timberland teddy fleece boots,

No comments:

Post a Comment